Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Kratom Review, HerbResearch.com ExJordanary-Seeds-and-Herbs.com

Jordan W., owner of Herbresearch.com and Exjordanary-seeds-and-herbs.com was the #1 vendor in my book for some time and I am really pulling for him to get back on top!

Pros: Great product with competitive pricing. Jordan sells a crushed leaf kratom that when ground in a coffee grinder gave me the energy of ten men, the confidence of Angelina Jolie, and the business confidence of Warren Buffet. It was amazing!

Cons: But no matter how great a product one has, it is useless if it never ships! Onetime trustworthy reliable Jordan has begun waiting at least 7(!) days to ship my orders. Anyone who buys or sells products with opiates or opiate mimicking properties is well aware of the importance of speedy shipping. It can really interrupt one's life if they are suddenly unable to get nature's anti depressant.

The bottom line: These two sites of his have a wide variety of fun herbs from kratom to poppies and a ton of things I have never heard of. This would be hands down the best vendor online today if he weren't unreliable. I suppose with all of the money I have wasted ordering from other vendors waiting for him I am a little bitter. If you are not in a rush to get your product I recommend Jordan's 2 websites.

And Jordan, if you see this, we are pulling for you! Let me update this review with how awesome and on your game you are!

4 comments:

  1. I ordered some papaver s. from exjordanary seeds,great seeds and strains. I thought Ethan was the owner of Herbresearch. That's what I've heard at Kratom Connoisseurs forum.I always wanted to order Kratom from him but there are so many great vendors there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See this Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x4BJP4TigM

    ReplyDelete
  3. For this web site, you will see our account, remember to go through this info. Kratom

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very useful, although it will be important to help simply click that web page link: Buy Kratom

    ReplyDelete